Horse Property For Sale Melbourne Region
Horse Property For Sale just 40km from Melbourne CBD. For Sale By Owner.
This horse property farm for sale has more then just its location on offer. It is a well established horse property that any enthusiast would be happy to call home! With a barn, fully fenced horse yards, enclosed round yard, permanent water supply, 2 storey brick home, indoor pool with hydronic and solar heating, plus much more! This property is definately worth an inspection.
Property For Sale Details:
- 45sq 2 Storey Daniel Robertson Brick Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms, 5 toilets
- Huge Kitchen with Gaggenau appliances
- Cathedrial Celiing
- Large Dining / Entertainment Area
- 3 Car Remote Garage
- Ducted Vaccum
- 2X evaporative cooling units, hydronic heating including heated towel rails
- Town Water
Entertainment / Outdoor Living:enclosed barbacue/entertainment area with french doors allowing views to garden.
- Indoor heated pool with glass windows to view outside
- Well maintained gardens and lawns
- Variety of established trees - including a number of fruit trees
Horses and Dogs:
- Large horse barn containing 9 stables, tackroom, feedroom, rubber lined hot/cold wash, saddling bays, auto waters with hay/feed racks in every stable.
- 4 additional stables for quarantine etc purposes.
- Shavings shed, hay shed, manure pit,
- Fully enclosed rubber lined round yard with lights, and crush attached
- Smaller barn style shed for workshop with kitchen, shower, toilet and laundry.
- Fully enclosed truck loading ramp. Truck/machinery parking
- Post and rail day yards
- 3 enclosed mesh dog kennels with auto waters
- Sureguard electronic perimiter fencing to contain dogs in house yard
- 75 Acres
- Property is serviced by mains water, PLUS, dams, lake, permanent creek, and tanks. 19 paddocks with auto waters, 5ft high pine post, sighter wire and electric fencing, shelter sheds, lane ways throughout, shelter trees, pastures cleaned, rotated, harrowed, sown down and fertilised. Good sections of flat land. Well drained sand arena, fully fenced, 3 sides with banks of shelter and shade trees, idyllic creek on 4th side with meandering crossing from stables and roundyard, plus outstanding set up of diesel pump and impact sprinklers for fire prevention.
- Delightful claret ash and leighton green conifer trees line driveway with remote button to open solar operated gate at bottom. Enjoy the interaction with wildlife, including wombats, deer, platupus, and beautiful birds. Additional:Property has sustained a horse training/breeding/agistment/coaching business for 9 years since it was built. Grown hay. Survived drought, floods and fires. EMF readings done in house and property.Our aim when we came here was to live here for ever!!!, but circumstances have changed, and regretfully we need to move on'(daughter moved on!)"Come, see, TALK, and enjoy the magic yourself""Gorgeous Doreen and Yarrambat area with beautiful and peaceful backdrop, yet only a short distance to the city.Call Today to Organise an Inspection. 4.5KW Solar system installed. Price increase due to continual improvements throughout.